Friday, January 15, 2010

A Quick Look At What I've Been Doing

..
After a nice long break after the festivites of Christmas & New Year, I've finally started to create again - & it feels so good to be playing with ink, paper, stamps & glitter again.  Here's a quick peek of something I've been working on, it's for the lastest Creative Inkers team swap.  We have all chosen a different set that will be free to anyone spending $120.00 during sale.a.bration.




Sorry it's not a great photo, I need to get Jono to show me how to turn the flash off, he has already but I've forgotten. 

These cute little flowers are on one of my swaps.  For my swaps I've chosen to use different stamps from the Whimsical Words stamp set, with each stamp I've used different coloured cardstock, inks & embellishments.  In the photo you can see one completed flower, made with the Boho Blossoms punch, Sahara Sand textured cardstock sponged with Tangerine Tango ink, Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon & Crystal Effects. On all the other flowers you can see the crystal effects is still drying, it looks quite opaque but dries to a fabulous hard, glossy finish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment