Saturday, January 16, 2010

Receive a Free Gift

..
Everyone attending my first Stamp Class on Saturday 23rd January will receive a cute little gift from me.  My very first class is Valentine's Day themed, as 14th February is fast approaching. We will be making 2 cards, plus learning how to make chocolate roses from Hersey's Kisses.  I will be showing you that with a little tweaking & change of stamps & colours how easy it is to change my Valentine's Day cards to suit almost any other occasion - very useful if Valentines is not your thing.

All classes are at the Te Atatu Peninsula Community House   
580 Te Atatu Road, Te Atatu Peninsula.

okay just tried to post a photo but it's not happening at the moment, will need to get my technical support person to help, but he's still in bed asleep, should have photos later today.  okay I've received another lesson on how the camera works etc, plus I've been playing with photo editing on my computer, we should have photos now.




These are the cute little gift cards I made for the sale.a.bration swap.  I've used a wonderfully cute & useful stamp set called Whimsical Words this set has six word stamps, that can be used for almost any occasion.  I made them with Stampin' Up's textured cardstock, which is fabulous to work with. But maybe because it's a different weight to Stampin' Up's other cardstock, you need to be careful how you adhere it, as it does not like being pulled apart if you make mistakes or want to change your mind while you're creating.  Apart from that I loved working with it & will be using it much more often.  I made my own embellishments for these cards using a couple of Stampin' Up's stamp sets, ribbon, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects & the Boho Blossoms punch.  I even made my own brads on the Tangerine Tango card - see yesterday's post for a close-up pic.

 There are four stamp sets to choose, during sale.a.bration from January 25th - March 31st.  They are free for all orders over $120.00 & you can collect as many as you'd like, for each $120.00 you spend.  IMO this years sale.a.bration stamp sets are fantastic & I'm itching to get my hands on the other three sets available.

Attend my Valentine's class on the 23rd January & you will be making a similar card to the ones in the photo, plus another full sized card with matching envelope, 3 chocolate roses & don't forget my free cute little gift also.

9 comments:

  1. All the best for your first class, sounds exciting. I only wish I didn't live at the other end of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are lovely Janine!!! I love acetate and this is a FAB use of them. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. plus making a rose too - your swaps are just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the reminder Karen, I've gone back & mentioned it. I love being able to edit my blog posts, as I struggle to type out my words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Janine - I'm so sorry I won't be able to make your class (it's James's 5th birthday party). You'll have a great time,I'm sure - look forward to the blog post after that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your swaps are soo cute. Best wishes for your first class. Dazzle them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cards are fantastic Janine. All the best for your upcoming class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As one who is lucky enough to have actually seen these cards I can assure everyone that they are even nicer than the photo shows. Good luck Janine with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was lucky enough to receive one of your lovely swaps Janine. They're gorgeous and the hardest part was deciding which one.

    ReplyDelete