Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Songs Quiz

Okay sorry it has taken me a day longer than I said to post the answers.  Just as well I didn't do it yesterday, cause I would have had one of the answers incorrect.  I remember when I did this quiz last year that I was no where near as good at guessing the answers as the other ladies present.  I tried to write down the anwers as they were read out, but with all the laughter & me being a terrible speller I missed a few.  I looked some up on the internet & emailed Jacque my guess at the answers, I had number nine wrong.


1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

2. Silent Night

3. Little Town in Bethlehem

4. Good King Wenceslas

5. Joy to the World

6. Hark the Herald Angels Sings

7. We Three Kings

8. Away in a Manger

9. Angels we have Heard on High

10. Oh Come All Yea Faithful

11. Oh Holy Night

12. White Christmas

13. The Twelve Days of Christmas

14. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

15. Frosty the Snowman

16. All I want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

18. Walking in a Winter Wonderland

19. Deck the Halls

20. Jingle Bells

I hope you all had fun with this, I know I did.  I'm not surprised you were stumped for some of the answers Karen, I was only able to guess at approx half of them.  I do remember playing Christmas Carols on an old stereo as a child, my sister & I would sing along to them.  There is something very joyous & up-lifting in either singing or listerning to Christmas Carols.


1 comment:

  1. ok, so I am a little bit late, but I did just spend a fun few minutes figuring these out. Thanks Janine!

    ReplyDelete