Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cute Santa Gift Tag




The inspiration for this Santa Gift Tag came from Sam Post an Australian SU demo.  I really liked her Santa card made using SU punches, a girl can never have enough punches lol.

I decided to turn it into a Gift Tag and add some chocolate, everyone likes receiving chocolate at Christmas time, I know I do.

I'm quite pleased with myself, I wanted to link this to her blog and with a bit of persevrance, and trying to remember what KarenR had told me, I've worked out how to do it.  I must say I've been avoiding giving this a go, but like all the other things I have learnt to work this blog, it's very easy once you know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this gift tag Janine! He is so cute. You clever thing, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janine!

    Your tag is so cute. I am very happy that you could find some inspiration on my blog.

    Great job with the linking too....if you hadn't I wouldn't have known about your lovely blog (which I've now put in my Google Reader). Thanks!

    Best wishes,
    Sam
    :-)

    ReplyDelete