Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My First Blog Candy Winner

Thank you to all those that entered the -  what comes next in this sequence of numbers?

To all those that either left a comment on my blog or emailed me, give yourselves a pat on the back - every single one of you guessed the correct answer 13 

My son wasn't impressed when I mentioned to him how many woman had answered correctly - over 20 of you submitted an answer  
His response was - "well they weren't trying to complete lots of questions as fast as possible"
He apparently thought he would get extra marks if he finished it as fast as possible.

And the winner is Elizabeth W
I have sent you an email Elizabeth and when I receive your address, I'll be able to send you your Blog Candy - I'd love it if you could send me a photo or two of any creations you make with it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you so much.
    I have emailed you my address now I guess I better get creative :)

    Thanks again

    E

    ReplyDelete