Thursday, December 24, 2009

Quick Little Gifts

Well it's been a few days since I last blogged, I've been very busy making things for Christmas.  I have a bad habit of accidently leaving things until the last moment at Christmas time, this year has been no exception.  As fast as I've made my Christmas cards they have either been sent out or delivered in person - wanted them to arrive in the letterboxes before Christmas day.  So I may be able to find one or two still here that have not yet been finished to blog tomorrow.


Tonight, well I say tonight cause I haven't been to bed yet, it's almost 1.30am, I've been making a few small gifts for family & friends.


These were nice & quick to make.



ooh dear, I'm almost falling asleep at the keyboard, will come back in the morning to finish this post.

Christmas Eve
Today we have been experiencing glitches with our internet connection, we've been off line on & off for hours.

1 comment:

  1. they look very cute - enjoy the big day 1123pm on Christmas Eve & off to bed for me early!!!!

    ReplyDelete