Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crafty Talented Friends

Wow there's allot of crafty, talented people around, a couple of days ago my friend Judy gave me a very beautiful Christmas card made using the A Wish For Peace stamp set.  Then yesterday Robyn emailed me a photo of her version of a Christmas Cracker.

Judy has used Going Grey, Whisper White & Bashful Blue cardstock with Going Grey Ink. A very elegant card with its Scallop Edge Punch and lovely blue ribbon. I even recieved an early Christmas present from her as well.





Robyn has made a simply fantastic Christmas Cracker with Real Red cardstock and some non SU items. I love the paper she has used to wrap around her cracker, very festive looking.  She told me the cracker would be filled with chocolate and then given to some lucky person. 
 

3 comments:

  1. you have been very spoilt - rightfully so

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is simply beautiful, can you please bring it up next time you visit so I can have a closer look :)
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Janine ~ the colours work really well together!

    ReplyDelete