Monday, November 30, 2009

Wow the New Summer Mini Catalogue is Here

As promised a quick look at some cards made from the New Stampin' Up Summer Mini Catalogue



The card beside the New Summer Mini Catalogue was one of my first attempts to use a stamp set from this fab new mini catty.  I wasn't entirley happy with it so made a better version, but unfortunately I don't have any of the cards left to take a photo - I used them as my team swap on Sunday.






This photo shows some of the fantastic swaps I received at KarenR's team training yesterday.

All the cards are made using stamp sets and embellishments from the New Summer Mini Catalogue.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your swap Janine! It was very pretty and the colours went together beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just lovely Janine. You are way more organised than me, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janine for the lovely comments on my blog. I enjoy reading you blog also.

    ReplyDelete