Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Photo Took Longer Than I Thought It Would



Well due to technical difficulties, it has taken much longer than I thought it would to post a photo of the Blog Candy I talked about in yesterday's post.

I'm still learning how to take a reasonably decent looking photo lol - judging from my attempts so far, this could take awhile. Finally pinned my son down so he could take a photo for me, and as usual he was in a hurry to be doing something much more interesting to him.  So, I barely had a chance to display the items before he had taken the photo.

Just look at yesterday's post, answer a very simple question, then either email me or leave a comment with your guess at the answer.  A big thank you to all those that have already guessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment