Friday, November 20, 2009

Freddo the Frog Takes on Christmas



Well in the early hours of Thursday morning I came up with an idea to make Freddo look Christmassy.  I like what I came up with and I hope you do too.

I have had these chocolate frogs in the house for awhile - they were waiting for me to create something for them - just as well I don't like plain dairy milk chocolate or they would of been long gone lol

I have just shortened the length of a chocolate pull pouch to fit the little frogs into, added some Designer Series Paper, a little ribbon and a cute stamped candy cane - coloured in with a Real Red marker and made shinny with some Crystal Effects.  ooh and I added a little red tongue just sticking out of the Freddos mouth

1 comment:

  1. I love him, Janine! How gorgeous. My boys are particularly fond of Freddo Frogs - might have to give this one a go for Christmas...... :-)

    ReplyDelete